<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6885162325342978896?origin\x3dhttp://peterkpk89.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday 4 March 2009(Day 2)

Saturday, March 7, 2009


Hi everyone, Today is the second day in huazhong normal university. In the morning, We have our breakfast. Our breakfast is Cup Noodle. After breakfast, we have a opening ceremony. The opening ceremony consists of huazhong normal university vice –principal have a speech then continue on is discussing about the timetable for this 6 weeks. I look at the timetable. I saw that we have 5 quiz and 1 common test for our EM3A and the others is all the IS Module and the Students Exchange. After this ceremony, we went to campus tour. I found that this campus is so big. I am thinking that for this few days I will lose my way. After the tour, the time is about 11.15am. We proceed to have lunch. For this lunch is with the vice-principal of this university and some of the university teacher. They will treat us. I found that this lunch is the food is still the same. The food is so spicy and salty. After Lunch, We having our free and easy time and we decide to walk out of the school and one of the student leader of the university bring us out. Finally, we saw the IT mall and the shopping centre. We went in to the shopping centre and inside it there is a big provision store like our Singapore giants or Carrefour. At there, I spent about 60 RMB and I convert to Sing Dollar, It is about S$20. I think the price is the same as Singapore giants or Carrefour. After shopping, we went to buy the china prepaid card. This prepaid card I found that it is worth. The prepaid card is 150 RMB and equals to S$33 and it can call about 6 hours international call and about 2 hours local call. After buying, some of the guys went to eat our dinner but some of them went back to hostel and all the girls went back to their hostel. We went to the yesterday (Day 1) dinner place again. Why we go there again? It is because we found that the food there is cheap. After eating, we went to the girls’ hostel to have a short meeting. The short meeting consists of talking the safety and we shoot up our problem like the internet problem. Ok I think this is all about of Day 2. Tomorrow whole day is free and easy. Ok!! Good Night!!Below there is some pictures

Shakkiah


Jonathan


Ram taking pic


Me, Chau Liang, Ram and Edward


library


The Canteen


The main entrance


The roadside adveristment


Ram doing funny things and Edward recording....haha...


The big Provision Store


Journey through this phase of my life @ |{6:33 PM|
---------------------------------------


The guy

About Me

  • NAME:PENG KANG
  • aka PETER 平康
  • aka ペンカン
  • AGE:19 YRS OLD
  • DOB:29-JUL-1989
  • OCCUPATION:STUDENT
  • SCHOOL:NGEE ANN POLY
  • COURSE:EE
  • RELIGION:CHRISTIAN


WishList

  • PASS ALL THE TEST OR EXAM
  • HEALTHY


  • Likes

  • DORAEMON どらえもん
  • BLOGGING
  • CHATTING WITH FRIENDS
  • RIDING A BIKE
  • STUDY WITH FRIENDS
  • PLAYING COMPUTER GAMES

  • Dislikes

  • SPICY FOOD
  • BETRAYER

  • Picture for Wuhan

    Chat with Me



    Counter



    Friends

    [[ BEST FRIEND ]]

    [x]GAVIN
    [x]TINA ちな
    [x]JIAYONG
    [x]WEI SIONG
    [x]ANGELA
    [x]CHRISTINA

    [[ NP ]]

    [x]SIMIN シニュウ
    [x]MICHELLE ミッシエル
    [x]MAY
    [x]NISAH
    [x]EDWARD
    [x]AMANDA
    [x]CHAU LIANG ちゃう ぃあん


    [[ COOS ]]

    [x]IVY
    [x]MELISSA
    [x]DI LIANG
    [x]SIN TAT
    [x]PEI XIAN




    Music


    Christian Song
    Reflection



    Beautiful Memories



    Credits

    Designer| Blogger| Blogskins

    Contact Me

    Email : Click Here