<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6885162325342978896?origin\x3dhttp://peterkpk89.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday 1 April 2009(Day 30)

Monday, April 13, 2009


Today is the april fool day and we are having common test.I wake up at 9.30am and I do some last minute revising in edward room as the common test start at 11am.About 10.30am, we started walking to the classroom and I am very scared and fear. When I reach the classroom I started praying in my heart. Slowly, I started to relax, act this common test is like a normal exercise work but there is no answer to refer. At 11am, teacher say you may start doing. I tried doing the easier question and do the difficult question later after doing the easy question.But luckily, I still know how to do all the question but there will be some careless mistake.After test, everyone seems to be very happy and all of them including the girls went to the boys hostel to decise about tomorrow students exchange programme as the student exchange has been push forward. When we going to start the meeting, I found something is weird, amanda and agnes is quarreling. After a while sentences, agnes started come near amanda and they want to fight but fareez try to stop it but I found something weird agnes laugh at the same time as she talk and i know already they try to april fool us but in the end april fool fareez only.After this april fool joke, we started planning and practicing for tommorrow skit and song.Some of them were given their roles and we rehersal till midnight.I think it is all about today.


Journey through this phase of my life @ |{11:38 PM|
---------------------------------------


The guy

About Me

  • NAME:PENG KANG
  • aka PETER 平康
  • aka ペンカン
  • AGE:19 YRS OLD
  • DOB:29-JUL-1989
  • OCCUPATION:STUDENT
  • SCHOOL:NGEE ANN POLY
  • COURSE:EE
  • RELIGION:CHRISTIAN


WishList

  • PASS ALL THE TEST OR EXAM
  • HEALTHY


  • Likes

  • DORAEMON どらえもん
  • BLOGGING
  • CHATTING WITH FRIENDS
  • RIDING A BIKE
  • STUDY WITH FRIENDS
  • PLAYING COMPUTER GAMES

  • Dislikes

  • SPICY FOOD
  • BETRAYER

  • Picture for Wuhan

    Chat with Me



    Counter



    Friends

    [[ BEST FRIEND ]]

    [x]GAVIN
    [x]TINA ちな
    [x]JIAYONG
    [x]WEI SIONG
    [x]ANGELA
    [x]CHRISTINA

    [[ NP ]]

    [x]SIMIN シニュウ
    [x]MICHELLE ミッシエル
    [x]MAY
    [x]NISAH
    [x]EDWARD
    [x]AMANDA
    [x]CHAU LIANG ちゃう ぃあん


    [[ COOS ]]

    [x]IVY
    [x]MELISSA
    [x]DI LIANG
    [x]SIN TAT
    [x]PEI XIAN




    Music


    Christian Song
    Reflection



    Beautiful Memories



    Credits

    Designer| Blogger| Blogskins

    Contact Me

    Email : Click Here