Thursday 5 March 2009 (Day 3)
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Hi everyone, today I wake up at 10.30 but meet at the hostel lobby at 12.30. We walk out of the school as today is the free and easy day. After we reach the gate, we split to 4 group .For our group, we went to eat our lunch. We went to the local KFC. Why we will go to the local KFC? It is because we saw the local KFC sales person giving out the brochure and we found it cheap. For me, I have a set of chicken burger. The set include of the chicken burger and one bottle of orange juice. I found something weird during I drink the orange juice. What is the thing that so weird? I thought that the orange juice is cold because normally Singapore KFC orange is cold but I am wrong, here the orange juice is warm and I am thinking why it is warm and I thought of a answer “it is because here the weather is very cold and it must be warm then can make the customer feel warmer then cooler.” But I don’t know whether I am correct a not. After eating, we went to shop the IT mall. I found that nothing to buy because it is like the same price with our Singapore. After shopping, we went back to the big provision store and brought some stuff again. After buying, we went back to the hostel and some of them decided to go to jog and play soccer but only some of them stay at the room. About 8 pm, I and Chee Kit went to eat dinner. We find one small shop. I really can’t described the shop at all, one word to say DIRTY but Chee Kit and Me have no choice because there is no where else can eat dinner. We ordered 2 bowl of vegetable fried rice. I found that they give a lot and cost 3.50 RMB only. If I convert back to Singapore Dollar is about less than 1 dollar sing that is really cheap. I think that in Singapore we can’t find any shop sell fried rice less than a dollar. Ok I think this is all about this day. Good Night!!
Below there are some pictures

Chee Kit, Me , Ram And Chau Liang

Ram and Agnes

Agnes, HuKun and Li Hong

Chau Liang and the china kind in local KFC

Ram and the china kind in local KFC
Journey through this phase of my life @ |{6:35 PM|
---------------------------------------
The guy
About Me
- NAME:PENG KANG
- aka PETER 平康
- aka ペンカン
- AGE:19 YRS OLD
- DOB:29-JUL-1989
- OCCUPATION:STUDENT
- SCHOOL:NGEE ANN POLY
- COURSE:EE
- RELIGION:CHRISTIAN
WishList
PASS ALL THE TEST OR EXAM
HEALTHY
Likes
DORAEMON どらえもん
BLOGGING
CHATTING WITH FRIENDS
RIDING A BIKE
STUDY WITH FRIENDS
PLAYING COMPUTER GAMES
Dislikes
SPICY FOOD
BETRAYER
Picture for Wuhan
Chat with Me
Counter
Friends
[[ BEST FRIEND ]]
[x]GAVIN
[x]TINA ちな
[x]JIAYONG
[x]WEI SIONG
[x]ANGELA
[x]CHRISTINA
[[ NP ]]
[x]SIMIN シニュウ
[x]MICHELLE ミッシエル
[x]MAY
[x]NISAH
[x]EDWARD
[x]AMANDA
[x]CHAU LIANG ちゃう ぃあん
[[ COOS ]]
[x]IVY
[x]MELISSA
[x]DI LIANG
[x]SIN TAT
[x]PEI XIAN
Music
Christian Song
Reflection
Beautiful Memories
Credits
Designer|
Blogger|
Blogskins
Contact Me
Email : Click Here