Friday 6 March 2009 (Day 4)
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Hi Everyone, Today I wake at 7.00am because there is lesson at 8.00am.About 8am, all of them and dr zhu has reach the class but the teacher haven’t reach the class. After 5 min, teacher has reached the class and she try to on the computer and projector. When she try to on the projector, she then realized that the control system of the projector has no power then she call to the other teacher but the other teacher doesn’t know what has happened to the control system then teacher decided to change the classroom and we agreed. After we reach the another classroom, she realized that the powerpoint file has missing which she has save inside the thumb drive and she have no choice to delay the class to 2.30pm and we agree. After this, I and chee kit decided to go and eat youtiao and soya bean milk and we called dr zhu along but suddenly all of them go except some of them. When we reach there, they say” youtiao have sold out” then some them say “aiya to late already”. Then some of them went back to the hostel and some of them buy some noodles and fried rice. I brought one bowl of noodles. It cost me 2 RMB and I think it is cheap. After eating, I and some with them go to the china bank with dr zhu to exchange sin money to RMB and the exchange rate is 4.29( a bit low than Singapore ) .Why I go with Dr zhu? It is because dr zhu tell me that they need the china NRIC or the other country passport but dr zhu only have china passport and he try asking we all and I say I will him. After exchanging, dr zhu saw there is a stall selling barbeque sweet potato and dr zhu treat us eat.I found it the sweet potato is very sweet if I have go there I want to buy again. After that, we went back to hostel except dr zhu. About 1pm, the all group went to the muslim stall and have lunch. I have egg fried rice. I felt that not so good then yesterday. After eating and relaxing, then we realized the time is 2.30pm. We faster walk back to the old class room that we first went. We reach there about 2.50pm.Oh no, we late for 20 min. Today the lesson is about history of the Chu Cultural. I a bit blur about it. I found that the teacher teaching is very good but I can’t understand because I seldom play or study or research about china historical culture. Ok I think it is about today. Good Night!!
Journey through this phase of my life @ |{6:38 PM|
---------------------------------------
The guy
About Me
- NAME:PENG KANG
- aka PETER 平康
- aka ペンカン
- AGE:19 YRS OLD
- DOB:29-JUL-1989
- OCCUPATION:STUDENT
- SCHOOL:NGEE ANN POLY
- COURSE:EE
- RELIGION:CHRISTIAN
WishList
PASS ALL THE TEST OR EXAM
HEALTHY
Likes
DORAEMON どらえもん
BLOGGING
CHATTING WITH FRIENDS
RIDING A BIKE
STUDY WITH FRIENDS
PLAYING COMPUTER GAMES
Dislikes
SPICY FOOD
BETRAYER
Picture for Wuhan
Chat with Me
Counter
Friends
[[ BEST FRIEND ]]
[x]GAVIN
[x]TINA ちな
[x]JIAYONG
[x]WEI SIONG
[x]ANGELA
[x]CHRISTINA
[[ NP ]]
[x]SIMIN シニュウ
[x]MICHELLE ミッシエル
[x]MAY
[x]NISAH
[x]EDWARD
[x]AMANDA
[x]CHAU LIANG ちゃう ぃあん
[[ COOS ]]
[x]IVY
[x]MELISSA
[x]DI LIANG
[x]SIN TAT
[x]PEI XIAN
Music
Christian Song
Reflection
Beautiful Memories
Credits
Designer|
Blogger|
Blogskins
Contact Me
Email : Click Here