<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6885162325342978896?origin\x3dhttp://peterkpk89.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday 7 March 2009 (Day 5)

Sunday, March 8, 2009


Hi everyone, today I wake up at 7.45am and we need to meet at hostel lobby at 8.10am. I faster do all the preparation like brushing teeth, eating breakfast and packing my bag. About 8.10am, we went to the hostel lobby and one of the student leaders was waiting for us already. Chau Liang counts the number of people and we proceed to the bus. About 20 minute later, the bus reaches the hubei provincial museum. When we going to reach we saw so many people queuing up at the entrance of the museum. I am very curious why so many people queuing up at the entrance but not the ticketing counter. When I reach there then I know the museum cannot bring any water and they need to scan the bag that we bring like the airport. After all the security checking, one of the tour guides comes to guide us and explain the thing. I found this the tour guide is talking very fast and I can’t understand some of them as I know that the museum is about chu culture and I saw all the ancient days thing. After the tour, we went to the east lake to have sightseeing but we didn’t alight the bus. After sightseeing, we went back to the hostel. In the hostel, I felt very bored and have no internet and I decided to play dota(a PC game) with them. Suddenly, Chee kit run in to my room and say he can use internet then we try using and we tried and it is really can use. I felt happy and I faster log in to msn and call to back to Singapore to ask my parent to log in msn and use video conference. I also update my blog. After doing this, It is around 6 plus in the evening and I saw one of the student leader come but not the same one in the morning. I, Alfred, Haobin, Yiren and the student leader proceed to block 7 in the university and we went there to try the internet access. We found that the internet is very slow and a lot of website cannot be access. After trying, the student leaders bring us to the new gate call south-east gate that which didn’t know. He say that there got a lot of eating store like our Singapore Chinatown and we have dinner at there. We went to a muslim store and we found that the muslim store is the same as we eat in the university muslim store and I have egg fried rice again. After eating, we went back to hostel and I suddenly remembered I don’t have the room key because the room key with chau liang and we proceed to Alfred room and waited for chau liang and the others guys that didn’t follow us for about 2 hours. And Now I am very tired. I am going to sleep. I think this is about today.Good Night.














Journey through this phase of my life @ |{12:32 PM|
---------------------------------------


The guy

About Me

  • NAME:PENG KANG
  • aka PETER 平康
  • aka ペンカン
  • AGE:19 YRS OLD
  • DOB:29-JUL-1989
  • OCCUPATION:STUDENT
  • SCHOOL:NGEE ANN POLY
  • COURSE:EE
  • RELIGION:CHRISTIAN


WishList

  • PASS ALL THE TEST OR EXAM
  • HEALTHY


  • Likes

  • DORAEMON どらえもん
  • BLOGGING
  • CHATTING WITH FRIENDS
  • RIDING A BIKE
  • STUDY WITH FRIENDS
  • PLAYING COMPUTER GAMES

  • Dislikes

  • SPICY FOOD
  • BETRAYER

  • Picture for Wuhan

    Chat with Me



    Counter



    Friends

    [[ BEST FRIEND ]]

    [x]GAVIN
    [x]TINA ちな
    [x]JIAYONG
    [x]WEI SIONG
    [x]ANGELA
    [x]CHRISTINA

    [[ NP ]]

    [x]SIMIN シニュウ
    [x]MICHELLE ミッシエル
    [x]MAY
    [x]NISAH
    [x]EDWARD
    [x]AMANDA
    [x]CHAU LIANG ちゃう ぃあん


    [[ COOS ]]

    [x]IVY
    [x]MELISSA
    [x]DI LIANG
    [x]SIN TAT
    [x]PEI XIAN




    Music


    Christian Song
    Reflection



    Beautiful Memories



    Credits

    Designer| Blogger| Blogskins

    Contact Me

    Email : Click Here