Sunday 8 March 2009 (Day 6)
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Hi everyone, Waiting for me to blog again? OK! Now i talk about today. Today is a Free and Easy day. I wake up around 9.30am.After doing all the daily need, I turn on my laptop to try the internet connection but I am very disappointed because the internet can't use again and I went to cook maggi mee for my breakfast. Why I cook maggi mee? I am lazy to walk down to the canteen. After eating, the time is about 11.30am and suddenly yiren come in and say the internet is ok already and i quickly update my blog. When doing the blog, I have a lot problems like I can't post the picture due to the speed of the internet but sometime I restart my laptop then it can. I really don't know why. I think that the problem is not really important, the most important we must have internet for 24 hours if not we don't need to check email and other stuff. After doing all the updating, the time is about 3pm and I heard that chau liang and other are going to eat lunch except me, ram, edward and firdaus because we don't want to eat lunch at this timing if not later can't eat our dinner but we ask amanda to buy one hamburger for us and meeting the others like chau liang they all about 3.30pm at the arcade. We went shopping and playing the arcade. I have brought a nike shoes costing me 120 RMB, it equals to S$ 22. I found that cheap but it is a fake one. The most memorable thing for today shopping is the bargain of the price. That is hard but it is fun .I think that about all for today.
Sorry everyone I today only took some pictures.Good Night!!!
Journey through this phase of my life @ |{10:45 PM|
---------------------------------------
The guy
About Me
- NAME:PENG KANG
- aka PETER 平康
- aka ペンカン
- AGE:19 YRS OLD
- DOB:29-JUL-1989
- OCCUPATION:STUDENT
- SCHOOL:NGEE ANN POLY
- COURSE:EE
- RELIGION:CHRISTIAN
WishList
PASS ALL THE TEST OR EXAM
HEALTHY
Likes
DORAEMON どらえもん
BLOGGING
CHATTING WITH FRIENDS
RIDING A BIKE
STUDY WITH FRIENDS
PLAYING COMPUTER GAMES
Dislikes
SPICY FOOD
BETRAYER
Picture for Wuhan
Chat with Me
Counter
Friends
[[ BEST FRIEND ]]
[x]GAVIN
[x]TINA ちな
[x]JIAYONG
[x]WEI SIONG
[x]ANGELA
[x]CHRISTINA
[[ NP ]]
[x]SIMIN シニュウ
[x]MICHELLE ミッシエル
[x]MAY
[x]NISAH
[x]EDWARD
[x]AMANDA
[x]CHAU LIANG ちゃう ぃあん
[[ COOS ]]
[x]IVY
[x]MELISSA
[x]DI LIANG
[x]SIN TAT
[x]PEI XIAN
Music
Christian Song
Reflection
Beautiful Memories
Credits
Designer|
Blogger|
Blogskins
Contact Me
Email : Click Here