<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6885162325342978896?origin\x3dhttp://peterkpk89.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday 10 March 2009 (Day 8)

Wednesday, March 11, 2009


Sorry yesterday busy this is for tuesday(9 march)

Hi everyone, Today morning I wake up at about 8.30 am and after doing all the daily routine i have my breakfast.After breakfast, we went for maths lesson. During maths lesson, we all doing integration again.About 12.00pm, we went for our lunch and we went to the same old place but i have a beef fried rice.After eating, we went back to lesson, then teacher say tomorrow got quiz and go back to hostel and do some revisions.After lesson,I, Chau liang, haobin,Chee Kit and teacher(dr zhu) went to the school canteen and have our early dinner.If I didn't remember wrongly the time we took dinner is at 4.30pm.After dinner, We went back to the hostel and i start my revising.I did the exercise 1 qns 1 and 2 for the revising and some question i don't know but I go and ask haobin how to do.After doing finishing the revising is about 9.30pm and i went to teach eduard they all.About 1am, I went sleep.Ok I think this is about tuesday.


Journey through this phase of my life @ |{3:41 PM|
---------------------------------------


The guy

About Me

  • NAME:PENG KANG
  • aka PETER 平康
  • aka ペンカン
  • AGE:19 YRS OLD
  • DOB:29-JUL-1989
  • OCCUPATION:STUDENT
  • SCHOOL:NGEE ANN POLY
  • COURSE:EE
  • RELIGION:CHRISTIAN


WishList

  • PASS ALL THE TEST OR EXAM
  • HEALTHY


  • Likes

  • DORAEMON どらえもん
  • BLOGGING
  • CHATTING WITH FRIENDS
  • RIDING A BIKE
  • STUDY WITH FRIENDS
  • PLAYING COMPUTER GAMES

  • Dislikes

  • SPICY FOOD
  • BETRAYER

  • Picture for Wuhan

    Chat with Me



    Counter



    Friends

    [[ BEST FRIEND ]]

    [x]GAVIN
    [x]TINA ちな
    [x]JIAYONG
    [x]WEI SIONG
    [x]ANGELA
    [x]CHRISTINA

    [[ NP ]]

    [x]SIMIN シニュウ
    [x]MICHELLE ミッシエル
    [x]MAY
    [x]NISAH
    [x]EDWARD
    [x]AMANDA
    [x]CHAU LIANG ちゃう ぃあん


    [[ COOS ]]

    [x]IVY
    [x]MELISSA
    [x]DI LIANG
    [x]SIN TAT
    [x]PEI XIAN




    Music


    Christian Song
    Reflection



    Beautiful Memories



    Credits

    Designer| Blogger| Blogskins

    Contact Me

    Email : Click Here