<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6885162325342978896?origin\x3dhttp://peterkpk89.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday 11 March 2009(Day 9)

Wednesday, March 11, 2009


Hi everyone, Today morning I wake up at 8.30am. After eating and do the daily routine,we go to our maths class. We do the integration by parts that is quite hard but i can understand.About 12.00pm,I went to the take the passport size photo at the 新天地 photocopyimg shop like singapore fujiflim store and I met dr zhu at the shop and we went lunch together.After that, we proceed to class and i felt very stress because today got quiz.But we reach dr zhu say that 2pm then we have quiz and 1 hour of doing the last part of integration by parts.When about 1.45pm, I getting stress and scared.I pray in my heart. After praying, I start doing the quiz.As dr zhu has say yesterday the quiz is on question 1 and 2 in the textbook and only got 5 qustion will come out.Luckily, I got try the question 1 and 2 in the textbook then i know how to do. After the quiz, i ask some of them like edward about the last question answer and some of them give me a different answer.And we proceed back to hostel.About 6pm, I, chee kit,wlifred, ram and edward decdied to go back to the eating place that dr zhu treats us.When the food come, we realised that we have ordered too much and we play black and white to finish the food.I felt very full.After that, we went back to hostel and I saw that chau liang haven't come back because some of them went out of the school and do shopping.About 9.20pm, then chau liang come back to hostel.Ok i think that all for today.


Journey through this phase of my life @ |{5:28 PM|
---------------------------------------


The guy

About Me

  • NAME:PENG KANG
  • aka PETER 平康
  • aka ペンカン
  • AGE:19 YRS OLD
  • DOB:29-JUL-1989
  • OCCUPATION:STUDENT
  • SCHOOL:NGEE ANN POLY
  • COURSE:EE
  • RELIGION:CHRISTIAN


WishList

  • PASS ALL THE TEST OR EXAM
  • HEALTHY


  • Likes

  • DORAEMON どらえもん
  • BLOGGING
  • CHATTING WITH FRIENDS
  • RIDING A BIKE
  • STUDY WITH FRIENDS
  • PLAYING COMPUTER GAMES

  • Dislikes

  • SPICY FOOD
  • BETRAYER

  • Picture for Wuhan

    Chat with Me



    Counter



    Friends

    [[ BEST FRIEND ]]

    [x]GAVIN
    [x]TINA ちな
    [x]JIAYONG
    [x]WEI SIONG
    [x]ANGELA
    [x]CHRISTINA

    [[ NP ]]

    [x]SIMIN シニュウ
    [x]MICHELLE ミッシエル
    [x]MAY
    [x]NISAH
    [x]EDWARD
    [x]AMANDA
    [x]CHAU LIANG ちゃう ぃあん


    [[ COOS ]]

    [x]IVY
    [x]MELISSA
    [x]DI LIANG
    [x]SIN TAT
    [x]PEI XIAN




    Music


    Christian Song
    Reflection



    Beautiful Memories



    Credits

    Designer| Blogger| Blogskins

    Contact Me

    Email : Click Here