Friday 13 March 2009 (Day 11)
Friday, March 13, 2009
Hi everyone, today my handphone alarm ring at 8.30am but i press it away and lie down for another 10 minute because yesterday i fell asleep at around 1.30 am.I am not only the one who wake up late is some of the guys also wake up late.At 9.30am the guys meet at the guys hostel lobby and about 5 minute later we started walking to class. On the way, it is drizzling and the wind is very strong and my umbrella is like flying away but i hold tightly.Today is our maths class.Today we do the new chapter called application of integration.I found it is almost the as the application of derivaties but only the formula change.At 12am, we will having our lunch time and I follow dr zhu to the school canteen and today my lunch i spent about 7 RMB.I ordered selected food and one cup of milk tea.After lunch, I and dr zhu went back to class and I felt sleepy but I still bear with it and listein to what dr zhu teach.But some guys fell asleep. After lesson, I quickly rushed back to the hostel because i want to use the toilet and I don't want to use the beside the classroom that toilet because there is no toilet paper and the toilet is very dirty.After that, I have a quick bath because I felt a little bit itchy.After bath, I went to do my maths.I completed the chapter 1 all the examples but some of them I don't know how to do and I will go and ask dr zhu on tuesday.When I am doing the maths, some of the guys come in to my room and use internet because some of the guys room cannot surf the internet due to the weak signal.At 7.00pm,I and some of the guys and some of the girls went to eat dinner at the same old place that we went yesterday.But today we walk back to hostel.Ok I think it is all about today.Good Night!!
Journey through this phase of my life @ |{11:48 PM|
---------------------------------------
The guy
About Me
- NAME:PENG KANG
- aka PETER 平康
- aka ペンカン
- AGE:19 YRS OLD
- DOB:29-JUL-1989
- OCCUPATION:STUDENT
- SCHOOL:NGEE ANN POLY
- COURSE:EE
- RELIGION:CHRISTIAN
WishList
PASS ALL THE TEST OR EXAM
HEALTHY
Likes
DORAEMON どらえもん
BLOGGING
CHATTING WITH FRIENDS
RIDING A BIKE
STUDY WITH FRIENDS
PLAYING COMPUTER GAMES
Dislikes
SPICY FOOD
BETRAYER
Picture for Wuhan
Chat with Me
Counter
Friends
[[ BEST FRIEND ]]
[x]GAVIN
[x]TINA ちな
[x]JIAYONG
[x]WEI SIONG
[x]ANGELA
[x]CHRISTINA
[[ NP ]]
[x]SIMIN シニュウ
[x]MICHELLE ミッシエル
[x]MAY
[x]NISAH
[x]EDWARD
[x]AMANDA
[x]CHAU LIANG ちゃう ぃあん
[[ COOS ]]
[x]IVY
[x]MELISSA
[x]DI LIANG
[x]SIN TAT
[x]PEI XIAN
Music
Christian Song
Reflection
Beautiful Memories
Credits
Designer|
Blogger|
Blogskins
Contact Me
Email : Click Here