<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6885162325342978896?origin\x3dhttp://peterkpk89.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday 16 March 09(Day 14)

Wednesday, March 18, 2009


hi everyone, waiting for me to blog? ok today I wake up at 7.30 and it is late because i got class at 8.15 and I faster rush for my breakfast and I go to lesson. today lesson is about 1911 revolutionary and the briefing of yellow crane tower as we go to visit the yellow crane tower and the 1911 revolutionary museum after lesson. at the museum, I brought some souvenir and it cost me 45RMB and after the yellow crane tower we go and have eat lunch and this restaurant their service is very bad. why I say that? it is because I ask them to give me a spoon but they didn,t do so and I wait until we finish eating and they still didn't give. and it cost me 25RMB it is so expensive ok I think it is all about today.


Journey through this phase of my life @ |{3:43 PM|
---------------------------------------


The guy

About Me

  • NAME:PENG KANG
  • aka PETER 平康
  • aka ペンカン
  • AGE:19 YRS OLD
  • DOB:29-JUL-1989
  • OCCUPATION:STUDENT
  • SCHOOL:NGEE ANN POLY
  • COURSE:EE
  • RELIGION:CHRISTIAN


WishList

  • PASS ALL THE TEST OR EXAM
  • HEALTHY


  • Likes

  • DORAEMON どらえもん
  • BLOGGING
  • CHATTING WITH FRIENDS
  • RIDING A BIKE
  • STUDY WITH FRIENDS
  • PLAYING COMPUTER GAMES

  • Dislikes

  • SPICY FOOD
  • BETRAYER

  • Picture for Wuhan

    Chat with Me



    Counter



    Friends

    [[ BEST FRIEND ]]

    [x]GAVIN
    [x]TINA ちな
    [x]JIAYONG
    [x]WEI SIONG
    [x]ANGELA
    [x]CHRISTINA

    [[ NP ]]

    [x]SIMIN シニュウ
    [x]MICHELLE ミッシエル
    [x]MAY
    [x]NISAH
    [x]EDWARD
    [x]AMANDA
    [x]CHAU LIANG ちゃう ぃあん


    [[ COOS ]]

    [x]IVY
    [x]MELISSA
    [x]DI LIANG
    [x]SIN TAT
    [x]PEI XIAN




    Music


    Christian Song
    Reflection



    Beautiful Memories



    Credits

    Designer| Blogger| Blogskins

    Contact Me

    Email : Click Here