<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6885162325342978896?origin\x3dhttp://peterkpk89.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday 15 March 09(Day 13)

Wednesday, March 18, 2009


Sorry This one i wrote it on monday.
sorry everyone, I am busy doing washing of clothes yesterday. yesterday morning I wake up at 11.30am and I do the daily routine and I drink one cup of milo and I wait until 1pm and we proceed to lunch. we went to the shopping mall(chicony). this shopping centre is like our singapore plaza singapura that I mention before yesterday. we went to ajisen ramen which is inside the shopping mall. I have ordered a oily beancurd noodle. I found it nice and it only cost me 18RMB.the most funniest part when we eating lunch is some of them ordered fried rice and the fried rice us so spicy until they can't eat and they pass to ram and faris. faris ate one mouth and he drink water and he still continue eating and he finally give up but ram, he eat the fried rice and he ask for about 4 cups of ice water but they still can't finish. I found something china ajisen ramen there is no service charge. after eating, we went shopping and about 8pm we went to the muslim store again and after eating I come back to hostel and wash my clothes. i think that all about yesterday.


Journey through this phase of my life @ |{3:41 PM|
---------------------------------------


The guy

About Me

  • NAME:PENG KANG
  • aka PETER 平康
  • aka ペンカン
  • AGE:19 YRS OLD
  • DOB:29-JUL-1989
  • OCCUPATION:STUDENT
  • SCHOOL:NGEE ANN POLY
  • COURSE:EE
  • RELIGION:CHRISTIAN


WishList

  • PASS ALL THE TEST OR EXAM
  • HEALTHY


  • Likes

  • DORAEMON どらえもん
  • BLOGGING
  • CHATTING WITH FRIENDS
  • RIDING A BIKE
  • STUDY WITH FRIENDS
  • PLAYING COMPUTER GAMES

  • Dislikes

  • SPICY FOOD
  • BETRAYER

  • Picture for Wuhan

    Chat with Me



    Counter



    Friends

    [[ BEST FRIEND ]]

    [x]GAVIN
    [x]TINA ちな
    [x]JIAYONG
    [x]WEI SIONG
    [x]ANGELA
    [x]CHRISTINA

    [[ NP ]]

    [x]SIMIN シニュウ
    [x]MICHELLE ミッシエル
    [x]MAY
    [x]NISAH
    [x]EDWARD
    [x]AMANDA
    [x]CHAU LIANG ちゃう ぃあん


    [[ COOS ]]

    [x]IVY
    [x]MELISSA
    [x]DI LIANG
    [x]SIN TAT
    [x]PEI XIAN




    Music


    Christian Song
    Reflection



    Beautiful Memories



    Credits

    Designer| Blogger| Blogskins

    Contact Me

    Email : Click Here