<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6885162325342978896?origin\x3dhttp://peterkpk89.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday 14 March 09 (Day 12)

Wednesday, March 18, 2009


Sorry here have no internet for last 4 days.
This is for last saturday
Hi everyone today is a free and easy day again. I wake up at 11.30am. After doing all the daily routine like brushing teeth, I went to eat my breakfast. Today breakfast is a cup of Milo and bread. At about 1pm, some of the guys also including me and 4 girls go to a shopping centre like our Singapore plaza singapura and have our lunch at there. I have Japanese curry chicken rice. It cost me 18 RMB. I found it is expensive but the food is nice. I also found that the shopping centre has no halal food but luckily we don't have any Malays following us. After lunch, we went to the big provision store again to stock up our things like toilet paper as we have used up all the toilet paper. When walking around, we saw dumpling and we decided to eat this for our dinner. After shopping, we go back to hostel. About 8pm, we started cooking. Ok, I think it is all about today. Good night!!


Journey through this phase of my life @ |{3:19 PM|
---------------------------------------


The guy

About Me

  • NAME:PENG KANG
  • aka PETER 平康
  • aka ペンカン
  • AGE:19 YRS OLD
  • DOB:29-JUL-1989
  • OCCUPATION:STUDENT
  • SCHOOL:NGEE ANN POLY
  • COURSE:EE
  • RELIGION:CHRISTIAN


WishList

  • PASS ALL THE TEST OR EXAM
  • HEALTHY


  • Likes

  • DORAEMON どらえもん
  • BLOGGING
  • CHATTING WITH FRIENDS
  • RIDING A BIKE
  • STUDY WITH FRIENDS
  • PLAYING COMPUTER GAMES

  • Dislikes

  • SPICY FOOD
  • BETRAYER

  • Picture for Wuhan

    Chat with Me



    Counter



    Friends

    [[ BEST FRIEND ]]

    [x]GAVIN
    [x]TINA ちな
    [x]JIAYONG
    [x]WEI SIONG
    [x]ANGELA
    [x]CHRISTINA

    [[ NP ]]

    [x]SIMIN シニュウ
    [x]MICHELLE ミッシエル
    [x]MAY
    [x]NISAH
    [x]EDWARD
    [x]AMANDA
    [x]CHAU LIANG ちゃう ぃあん


    [[ COOS ]]

    [x]IVY
    [x]MELISSA
    [x]DI LIANG
    [x]SIN TAT
    [x]PEI XIAN




    Music


    Christian Song
    Reflection



    Beautiful Memories



    Credits

    Designer| Blogger| Blogskins

    Contact Me

    Email : Click Here