Tuesday 16 March 2008 ( Day 15)
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Sorry I write in microsoft word but i didn't update into here.
Now I updating
Hi everyone, sorry I didn’t write for about 2days and now I am writing today and yesterday. Yesterday 7.30am and I faster go and do the daily routine and I never ate my breakfast and I rush to class. I wore only a shirt and a thin jacket to class. The weather is getting hotter day by day. The class is about business strategies in china and it is a new teacher teaching us. I found it a little bit boring. About 10am, dr zhu come in and he say give us 15 min break but I didn’t went out. I stay in the class. After 15 min, dr zhu started teaching maths. After class, we went for lunch. We went to outside the girls dorm to have lunch and we went back to hostel and study for today quiz.At night, We went to the Sichuan restaurant that I mention that dr zhu treats us.I think it is all about 17 march 09.
Journey through this phase of my life @ |{9:17 PM|
---------------------------------------
The guy
About Me
- NAME:PENG KANG
- aka PETER 平康
- aka ペンカン
- AGE:19 YRS OLD
- DOB:29-JUL-1989
- OCCUPATION:STUDENT
- SCHOOL:NGEE ANN POLY
- COURSE:EE
- RELIGION:CHRISTIAN
WishList
PASS ALL THE TEST OR EXAM
HEALTHY
Likes
DORAEMON どらえもん
BLOGGING
CHATTING WITH FRIENDS
RIDING A BIKE
STUDY WITH FRIENDS
PLAYING COMPUTER GAMES
Dislikes
SPICY FOOD
BETRAYER
Picture for Wuhan
Chat with Me
Counter
Friends
[[ BEST FRIEND ]]
[x]GAVIN
[x]TINA ちな
[x]JIAYONG
[x]WEI SIONG
[x]ANGELA
[x]CHRISTINA
[[ NP ]]
[x]SIMIN シニュウ
[x]MICHELLE ミッシエル
[x]MAY
[x]NISAH
[x]EDWARD
[x]AMANDA
[x]CHAU LIANG ちゃう ぃあん
[[ COOS ]]
[x]IVY
[x]MELISSA
[x]DI LIANG
[x]SIN TAT
[x]PEI XIAN
Music
Christian Song
Reflection
Beautiful Memories
Credits
Designer|
Blogger|
Blogskins
Contact Me
Email : Click Here